Your Everything Summer Guide & Planner
$24.95 per copy
Your Everything Summer® Guide & Planner is packed with advice, tools and checklists to help you prepare your child – and your family for summer.
“Complete, conscientious and helpful!” — Ilene, mother of two
“I could not believe how thorough this book was. Not a stone left unturned… as a full-time working mother, this tool is essential.” — Carol, mother of three
“The ‘Guide & Planner’ is very impressive. In particular the tips for parents on preparing for summer and the questions to ask directors are right on the mark. So many times we meet families who have lists of questions that just scratch the surface. The book is organized in a thoughtful way; a simple, bright, fun and useful tool. It is terrific!” — Mickey Black, Camp Owner/Director
New edition includes special needs & food allergies.
Whether you’re choosing a camp, deciding on summer activities for a pre-teen or teen, or just need help organizing for summer, you will benefit from this fun and tip-packed book!
More Than 70 Full-Color Pages
- The Everything Summer Inventory and Memory Planners: A simple checklist and calendars that help you set goals for yourself and your family.
- Everything Summer Tips: for an enjoyable and stress-free camp experience. From packing to homesickness, communications, transitioning and more.
- Easy-to-complete checklists that help you fine-tune what’s important and help you choose which camp or teen program is best for you and your child. Includes factors that you may never have considered before!
- Questions every parent should ask a Camp Director and how to thoroughly check parent references. These sections are based on feedback from parents and Directors, to help ensure your child is safe and supported every summer.
- Hints, reminders and interactive tools for dealing with topics like camp readiness, homesickness, shopping, packing, transitioning, family vacation planning and more.
*Contact us for orders of 15 or more.