At Early Stage Careers, our comprehensive Internship Coaching and Career Launch Services for College Students & Grads provides those in transition with the expertise and help they need to get on the right path to career success. We help them to bridge the gap between college and job marketplace.
Jill Tipograph is a youth expert and educational consultant, as well as a selected certified member of the Forbes Coaches Council. Along with Lesley Mitler, her partner in Early Stage Careers, and fellow millennial parent, they help qualified and motivated college students land the internships and full-time jobs they want — and deserve. This helps ease the anxiety and concern that many parents have about the choices their children are making.
College students gain the skills that will last long beyond an internship and a first job — reaping the rewards of the successful strategies they learned to succeed in their career!
Our Multi-Phase College/Graduate Programs
Internship Coaching and Cultivation
- Create essential and innovative job search tools.
- Build a strong online profile to attract potential employers and manage your online presence.
- Utilize strategies to identify appropriate opportunities (Experts will oversee steps necessary to execute a successful internship search, including review/editing of all written business communications)
- Learn proven networking strategies to identify personal and professional contacts and connections to facilitate introductions and generate interviews.
- Receive intensive, one-on-one interview preparation with detailed feedback.
- Additional mentoring available.
Career Launch Services
- Build a distinct brand and an online presence; utilizing best digital tools and practices.
- Create all required job search tools and assets to best represent and market candidate.
- Identify best online resources and strategies to research suitable positions.
- Optimize personal marketing tools to enhance chances of being selected.
- Cultivate skills for successful networking and meetings
- Receive intensive, one-on-one interview preparation to ensure productive and successful interviews.
- Work with clients until an offer of employment is accepted.
- Mentoring and providing on-going support through the first year of employment.
Ready to Start? Contact Us »